Free Problem Diagnostics By Phone
Our Tech Experts are just a Phone Call away
Call us at +1-844-583-2073
Free Problem Diagnostics Chat Support
24*7 Chat Support from our Online Technicians
Chat with Us!!
Network connectivity has the utmost importance in today’s time. You will find networking devices in abundance that facilitate information flow over and across different networks. Although, the router is the most important device of all of them. And among routers, there is no match to the performance of Netgear Routers. You need to opt for Netgear Routers because they possess the following features. They can configure a firewall, block inappropriate applications and services, access parental controls and monitor your network easily. The process to modify your router and its settings are also easy with Netgear Router. You just have to visit www.routerlogin.net.
www.routerlogin.net is the official site for Netgear routers. Logging into the site gives you access to manage your router settings easily. You can easily perform your Netgear Router Login with www.routerlogin.net after following these different methods.
Free Support for Extender Setup Call TOLL FREE +1-844-583-2073
- In the initial step, you have to open your web browser and visit the www.routerlogin.net.
- Locate the Netgear Router Login window. Insert your username and password in this window.
- If there is a failure in locating the router login window or you are unable to connect to www.routerlogin.net, you can choose the alternative method of logging in.
An Alternative Method Using your IP
In case www.routerlogin.net does not work, you can opt for this method. This basically is an alternative method to gain access to the www.routerlogin.net site.
- Provide the IP address of your Netgear router in the URL bar of the browser.
- This will directly take you to the www.routerlogin.net.
- Your IP address is generally a 4 – number digital address that has periods or decimals between each number.
- The IP address is used to trace your router’s location on the local network.
- This IP address is there in the instruction booklet of your router.
- If you don’t find it there your PC can help you trace it.
Enter User Credentials For Login
As soon as you are able to access www.routerlogin.net, a Netgear Router Login window will pop up. This window requests your username and password. You just have to type in your credentials, then click ‘Sign in’, and Netgear Router Login will be complete. It is generally easy. However, there is only one problem that can bother you over here. If you’ve forgotten either your username or password. In such a case follow these steps.
- Start with trying the default values that are generally username as ‘admin’ and the password is ‘password’.
- Your default username and password are at the bottom of your router.
- Out of security reasons, it is favorable to change and create your own username and password
- If you are not sure that you have ever changed the defaults or not, just try these default values.
- This time when you log in does not forget to change your Id and password in order to ensure security.
- If you are still unable to access your account, you’ll need to perform a password recovery.
You can also seek the help of our experts to help you install the extender by calling us at our toll-free customer service numbers or by chatting with them.
CALL US TODAY
Password recovery for Login
After trying the username or password that you remember or the defaults at www.routerlogin.net, if you are still unable to log in, then follow these steps.
- There is a “Cancel” tab on the login window that asks for your username and password. Click on it.
- After this, if you’ve previously enabled password recovery, the screen dialup for Router Password Recovery will appear.
- Here you need to enter the serial number of your router. This Serial Number is on your device only, most probably the underside.
- This process requires you to answer a few security questions. Once you answer all the questions correctly you will be able to access your password.
- In case you have not enabled the password recovery or you seem to forget the answer to the security questions, you need not panic.
- This problem has an easy solution – doing a Factory Reset Netgear Router.
- Factory Reset on your router will completely reset the username and password to the defaults.
- Carrying out a factory reset is quite easy. You just have to make sure that your router is on, and then reach out to the reset button which is most likely to be on the rear of the device.
- The reset button is actually a small hole in which you have to insert a paperclip and press down for seven seconds (maybe a few more for good measure).
- The router is now reset to factory settings, and your previous settings will not appear. You can set up the device again from scratch.
So when you are looking for an easy way to access your Netgear Account just login to www.routerlogin.net. This site also provides you easy access to manage or modify your router settings.